Welcome to St. Anthony’s Instant Care Clinic.
We are pleased that you have chosen our office for your Urgent Care needs, and are proud of our ability to give you the highest quality of health care possible.
Urgent care is defined as the delivery of ambulatory care in a facility dedicated to providing medical care outside of a hospital emergency department, usually on an unscheduled, walk-in basis. Urgent care centers are primarily used to treat patients who have an injury or illness that requires immediate care but is not serious enough to warrant a visit to an emergency department.
On each of your visits with our office you can expect:
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Careful evaluation by our on-staff Physician
- Reviewing of insurance information and/or payment options
- Discussions of your treatment plans and health options
Immediate Medical Care * Most Insurances Accepted
St. Anthony´s Instant Care Clinic
Designed to reduce the burden on local Emergency Departments and Family Physicians or General Practioners by bridging the gap between the Family Physicians, the hospital, the neighbourhood specialists (i.e. - Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, Orthopedic, Chiropractic, ENT, Surgeons, etc.)
Our Urgent Care Center provides treatment to those patients who are unable to be seen by their family physician, but don't have the time or want the expense of an Emergency Room visit. Every patient is treated by our team of highly skilled, licensed medical professionals. We treat a wide variety of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries to patients of all ages including, but not limited to:
- Allergic Reactions (non-life threatening)
- Animal Bites
- Coughs/Colds/Sore Throats
- Ear Aches/Infections/Wax removal
- Influenza, Fever, or Flu-like Symptoms
- Flu Shots
- Mild Asthma
- Minor Burns/Wound Care
- Respiratory Infections
- Rash or other Skin Irritations
- TB Skin Test
- Travel Vaccinations
- Urinary Tract Infections
- And Much More!
Why use our Instant Care Clinics?
Because visiting Emergency Rooms are not the fastest or most cost effective choice when you need immediate health care, and often it takes days to get in to see a primary care physician or specialist. You could wait hours in the E.R. for less serious health concerns, and that's too much time and money lost. That's why St. Anthony’s Instant Care Clinic is the ideal alternative for your health care needs. Our Clinics are operated by top quality medical professionals, so our patients can be confident that they're getting the highest level of care.
Visiting our Instant Care or Urgent Care facilities is designed to be much simpler than visiting either a major or minor emergency room. You never need to make an appointment and when you St. Anthony’s Instant Care Clinic, you don’t have the wait time associated with other Urgent Care Centers. We accept most major insurance plans and offer specialized medical treatments in order to get you on the path to feeling better. The process is the same at every St. Anthony’s location, so you always know what to expect.
Once you are ready to be seen, a member of our staff will lead you to a private exam room to take your vital signs and learn more about the reason for your visit. He or she may begin diagnostic tests such as lab draws or blood tests, an EKG, X-Ray, CT Scan, MRI, Ultrasound in order to help accurately diagnosis your problem. When the provider comes in, he or she will examine you, listen to your concerns and discuss your results, diagnosis and treatment plan.
- A "no wait" Emergency Room
- A Full Service Laboratory
- Radiology Equipment
- A Fully Stocked On-Site Pharmacy
- Full Imaging Capabilities
- availability of all services
- Friendly, professional medical staff
- A clean, attractive and modern facility
- Residency trained Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Radiology team and immediate imaging results
- Nurses with extensive ER and ICU experience
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and services
- Comprehensive specialist team for patient support
- Direct admission to inpatient bed in case of hospitalization